E-Commerce Graphic Designer (Digital Architect)
We are seeking a mid-level graphic designer with strong creative skills along with knowledge of designing print, packaging and digital design assets. Candidate needs to be self-motivated and highly organized to successfully manage multiple continuously evolving projects. Strong attention to detail and clear communication skills are a must. This position has lots of room for growth in a fun, creative environment. Responsibilities include working closely with the Design Director to create visual concepts for print, packaging and in-store displays and signage. Directing and managing junior designers to generate polished assets in a timely manner. To be successful for this position, you will need to be self motivated and resourceful. And be able to manage multiple projects and prioritize as needed to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create various design assets including web pages, banners, social media content, and format content to fit the specified formats and audiences for our various web platforms, including: Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Display, Affiliates, YouTube, mobile apps, mobile optimized e-mails, web banners, and unique landing pages for content publishers/partners
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to facilitate growth for marketing efforts
- Maintain a consistent and branded look for the company. Keep the company style and value in mind while creating new designs.
- Create new design systems for various campaigns, new products, collaborations, etc. that fit within our overall brand guide but are also fresh and exciting
- Promptly meet deadline requirements for production
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 2+ years of experience in Graphic Design (or equivalent) required. Experience in website UI/UX a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to balance business and creative needs
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Familiarity with appropriate design tools for exploring, prototyping, testing, and delivering professional-level graphic work
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify design solutions from a variety of data and information sources
- Ability to take constructive feedback and integrate it in design pieces
- Excellent project management and people skills
- Strong communications skills, with an ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work well, both independently and in a team environment
- Strong preference for someone with experience at a digital design agency
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: $50,000 - $65,000, dependent on skill and experience
- We offer an excellent benefits package, health and dental coverage, casual work environment, and more
- Eligible for performance-based bonuses
- Unlimited snacks and weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking
- Apple equipment or whatever is needed (within reason) to be productive
- Paid Maternity/Paternity (as applicable) leave
- Quarterly team outings, free swag and product
Full-time. This is an in-house position. Candidate must be able to commute to our office.
Please attach your resume (in a Word or PDF document), and your portfolio (PDF or website link) as part of your application. If you do not submit a portfolio, you will not be considered for the role.
Work authorization: United States (Preferred)