Dimensions: These masks are designed for ages 4 years and up. The dimensions are 6.6” x 5” (not including the ear-loops)
Materials: Made of 4-layers of fabric, lined with 100% cotton.
Care: Hand wash. Lay flat to dry. We recommend washing the masks before the first use.
Social Impact: 10% of proceeds will be donated to Feeding America to support COVID-19 relief efforts. With your support, we've been able to donate & provide 150,000 meals to families in need!
You will receive an email with your tracking number as soon as your order has shipped. -- To check the status of your order, please use our Order Tracking Tool.
Reversible Mask Features
The CDC's Guidelines on Face Masks
The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Cloth face coverings are not replacements for surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
The CDC & Caring for Children —
- Children 2 years and older should wear a cloth face covering their nose and mouth when in the community setting
The CDC recommends that face coverings —
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Include multiple layers of fabric
- Allow for breathing without restriction
- Be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape